Exclusive new Audiologist/RHAD job, Stirling (or anywhere within Scotland Central Belt e.g. Edinburgh, Glasgow etc as role will be geared within a commutable distance form your home address with max commute 1 hour from home.
Prospect Health are now searching for a passionate customer care orientated Audiologist to join a leading Hear Care service provider on a full-time basis in Stirling / Scotland Central Belt
You will benefit from working with a fully private client base and offer access to generous remuneration with realistic OTE 50-70K+, extended test times, fantastic product range all supported by a passionate and client focussed management team!
Working for one of the UK's leading Audiology companies, you will provide exceptional patient care and offer bespoke hearing solutions to your fully private patient base.
This a rare opportunity where you will be working a mixture of in-branch and domiciliary working which is flexible to your both your schedule and clients needs.
You will be supported by an experienced support team where your diary will be planned in advance, working the latest technology on the hear care market.
If you work to excellent standards of service and are passionate about delivering exceptional customer care/satisfaction then this could be the role for you.
This is a full-time role working Monday-Friday, while realistic bonus schemes will take your earnings to circa 50000-70000+.
- Company offers genuine professional and clinical freedom alongside where you will be high levels of support in your role
- Flexible role working in branch and working domiciliary depending on your clients needs and schedule
- Working in Stirling (Scotland Central Belt) and the surrounding area up to circa 1 hour away with applications also very much welcomed from candidates based out of Glasgow and Edinburgh!
- Monday-Friday only role working 9am-5:30pm offering a great work-life balance
- Role would best suit an experienced Audiologist who has real passion for exceptional client care
- Working with leading hearcare technology to ensure your patients have the best possible outcome for the day-day lives
- Offering tailored hear care solutions and providing exceptional after-care to maintain their reputation as a hear care provider of choice
- Opportunity for further training and opportunities for progression within the company
Package and Benefits
- Generous basic salary of up to 30,000 which increases with performance to 30,000+
- Realistic commission schemes which will take your first year earnings to circa 50,000 - 70,000+ (NB Uncapped commission)
- Company car or car allowance worth 400+ per month / 5000 per year for both professional and personal use
- Reputable company with an established client base
- Generous holidays + extensive benefits package
- Outstanding career growth and development opportunities
- On spot rewards/vouchers for performance
- Excellent diary management service leaving you free to fully focus on the Audiology aspect of the role
- Realistic and achievable targets in a low pressured environment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- To apply for this position, you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- You must also hold a full UK driving licence
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs