Up to £52,000
The Practice - Optometrist
A superb opportunity has arisen for an Optometrist at a Clinically Biased Independent in Birmingham.
This is an Exciting Time to be joining the Practice as they continue to Grow, with Big Plans moving forward to continue to build on their current success!
Key Advantages - Optometrist
• 30 Minute Testing, allowing you the time needed to perform a thorough and complete eye examination seeing an Average of 14 Patients Per Day
• Coming soon a New OCT as well as the Opportunity to work in Fresh New Surroundings due to a Planned Refurbishments
• Regular Training for CET Points and Training Webinars
• Offering specialist services such as Diabetic Screening, Dry Eye Clinic and Myopia Management
• As a Highly Respected clinical practice they often Receive Referrals from the Local Eye Hospital
• Stocking Frames such as Lindberg, Tom Ford and Michael Kors & Specialist Contact Lenses
• An excellent work life balance with a full 22 days holiday PLUS 8 bank holidays!
Details and Requirements - Optometrist
• Hours : Mon – Friday 09:00am – 17:30pm Saturday 09:00 – 17:30
• Full Time Position 5 days
• Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits
• Up to £53,000 + Professional Fees
• NO SUNDAYS & NO LATE NIGHTS
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07880380263 for details.