Business Development Manager - Audiology
300 words will never tell you everything about this Business Development Manager role based in Dublin. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
This Business Development Manager role is based in Dublin with a market-leading hearing aid manufacturer, and it’s perfect for someone with sales experience who’s looking for an interesting new challenge with a forward-thinking company.
Here are the details:
- Achieve a starting salary of €45,000 to €50,000, plus a sales bonus worth up to an additional 30% of your base salary (meaning a potential take-home of €65,000)
- Company car, laptop and mobile, 26 days holiday and opportunity for L&D investment
- Generate sales income and provide profitable management of customer accounts – all while maintaining a great rapport
- Use your skills to pro-actively target and build relationships with prospective new accounts
- Manage a geographical territory with proven previous success in exceeding sales target
- Work alongside an experienced marketing team to develop and maintain marketing plans for customers
- Experience day-to-day variety working out on the road, meeting with clients and representing the company
And here’s a few things that we’re looking for:
- A sales qualification (though we’re still happy if you’re currently working towards one)
- Higher level educational qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a healthcare, a public sector sales role or similar
- And the usual skills you’d expect with this kind of role: Communication, Negotiation, Business Acumen, Self-Management and Sales.
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: email@example.com