Project Manager - HRBP
For over three decades our purpose hasn’t changed: we are here to make a positive difference to the lives of all. Through the exceptional products, services and value we offer — is what sets us apart.
We are proud of how far we’ve come as a business, now we want to see you grow with us.
At Specsavers we promise to make you feel good, smart and cared for. To support this promise we offer competitive salaries, pension scheme, medical and dental care including a range of additional benefits that make Specsavers a great place to work.
This role is a 12 month Fixed term contract.
This is a key role to support and drive forwards the evolution of our People Operations model and future service proposition, to ensure we provide a great end to end People Experience.
The role will support the delivery of significant workstream activity required to implement our broader People service and support model within P&O which is a key enabler to the implementation of our new People system (People & Payroll Programme).
The individual will provide leadership across a number of projects aligned to the new service model and ways of working. Working closely with teams across M&D, Retail and Group Functions to capture end to end processes, accurately capturing change impacts and facilitating engagement sessions with key stakeholders. They will also form part of cross functional business working groups to deliver ad-hoc programme activity.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with high performing teams preferably in HR, or Operational roles with a track record of the delivery of projects
- They will be used to prioritising a number of projects at once to ensure timely delivery of key activity and provide flexibility and adaptability as required
- They will have an eye for spotting efficiencies and continuous improvements with the ability to influence change with individuals at all levels
- The individual will be a strong communicator who is able to work with stakeholders across the business to deliver a great service against pre agreed SLA’s
- A logical thinker and natural ’fixer’ they will be able to see the broader picture and connections and how they impact whilst implementing ongoing improvements
If you can see yourself being part of this journey, apply by 13th June 2021.
Happy to talk flexible working!