Clinic Coordinator - Watford
4 days left
- Full Time
Salary: Competitive basic dependent on experience
Working hours: Full time (Weekend work is essential)
Experience level: desired but not essential
The clinic coordinator ensures that all customers who are visiting the store for an appointment are seen quickly and efficiently, with any unexpected waiting times clearly explained, providing excellent customer service. They ensure that the appointment book is efficiently planned and well managed.
About the role -
- The clinic coordinator is the backbone of the shop floor, allowing the flow if customers to run smoothly and supporting the clinical team by providing excellent customer service outside of the test room.
- As you will be the first point of contact for each and every person that enters the store, your role is absolutely pivotal in how we are perceived by our customers.
- Pre-testing patients
- Provide a warm welcome for every Specsavers customer and guide them to the seating area of the store if they have an appointment.
- Manage the seating area efficiently, ensuring all customers are spoken to and any immediate questions or requirements that they have is attended to.
- Measure the waiting times in store and fully explain the reasons behind any delay of more than 5 minutes to a customer's appointment, understanding the impact this might have on them.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the appointment diary each day so that any emergency or walk in customers can be accommodated where possible.
- Liaise with store manager to ensure that the daily clinics are set up effectively, including appropriate test times.
- Create a great store atmosphere by ensuring appointment times run smoothly wherever possible.
You’ll receive all the development and training needed but an eye for detail is a must. You should also be good with people and able to work as part of a team. You’ll be friendly and organised too, presenting a professional image to customers at all times.
This store is an accredited Platinum Employer, which means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of our drive to become a famous place to work and stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards – Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
If you are interested please click Apply as this vacancy will close once we have filled all available places. We therefore highly recommend early applications