The Practice - Optometrist
A superb opportunity has arisen for an Optometrist at this well known and highly respected Opticians in Elgin.
With a clinically focused approach to Optometry, this practice builds long standing relationships with their vast and loyal patient base.
Key Advantages - Optometrist
• 30-45 Minute Testing, allowing you the time needed to perform a thorough and complete eye examination
• Cutting edge equipment including OCT, Optomap & Phoropters
• Fully Qualified Dispensing Opticians
• Regular training and CET Points
• Offering specialist services such as Colorimetry & Macular Screening
• Superb Reputation with a Loyal Patient Base
• Impressive selection and Frames & Specialist Contact Lenses
• An excellent work life balance with a full 27 days holiday PLUS 8 bank holidays!
Details and Requirements - Optometrist
• Hours : Mon – Friday 09:00am – 17:30pm Saturday 09:00 – 17:00
• Full Time or Part Time Position
• Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits - Optometrist
• Up to £53,000 + Professional Fees
• 27 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (35 TOTAL) with NO SUNDAYS & NO LATE NIGHTS
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07880380263 for details.