Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Job Title – Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Location – Glasgow City Centre
Hours – 40
Salary – Competitive salary & benefits
Optical Express is the UK’s only complete eye care provider, and Europe’s leading private provider of laser eye surgery and premium intraocular lens and cataract surgery.
For over 30 years, millions of patients have trusted Optical Express with their eye care. Operating clinics across the UK, Ireland, and mainland Europe, Optical Express, supported by an esteemed International Medical Advisory Board, is a thought leader in the global optometry and refractive surgery industry.
Optical Express gives patients their very best results through investing in state of the art technology, employing experienced, highly skilled surgeons and optometrists, continuously analysing clinical outcomes and working with pioneers and innovators from within the industry, to include Johnson & Johnson Vision and Zeiss.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to support and improve how our company attracts and selects new talent.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator responsibilities include providing administrative assistance to our recruiting team, creating job descriptions and maintaining databases with candidate information.
Ultimately, you will help keep our hiring process smooth and ensure we recruit and retain high-performing employees.
- Create and update job descriptions
- Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions
- Prepare job offer letters
- Organise candidates’ data (e.g. cv’s and contact details) in internal databases
- Coordinate interviews and contact applicants, as needed
- Screening of job applicants over the telephone
- Assist with new hire on-boarding (e.g. preparing necessary paperwork and scheduling trainings)
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Free or discounted optical procedures and products
- On site restaurant and spa facilities at our Glasgow offices
- Discounted city centre parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Career progression
- Modern working environment with superb technology support
With clinics across the UK, Ireland, and mainland Europe, Optical Express provide the opportunity to grow and develop within a professional working environment.
Optical Express is an equal opportunities employer.