Clinical Services Assistant Manager - Swindon
We are looking for an Assistant Customer Services Manager to round out the management team in our Clinical Services department. You will support and lead a dedicated team of advisors to provide a telephone support service across the UK, working from our head office here in Swindon. You will work closely with the Customer Services Manager also a qualified Dispensing Optician. A bespoke training programme will be offered with ongoing professional development focused on home eye care and the more complex needs you'll be regularly coming across.
About the team
We provide essential eye care support to customers who choose or need eye care delivered to their home. It may be due to their health and welfare or for ease -for example, if they care for or support someone unwell.
We are in aunique and privileged position to help vulnerable customers, many of whom have complex eye care needs, so our ideal candidate will be looking for a new and exciting career in a very different environment to being based in practice.
Hours: 37.5 hours 9:00am 17:30pm Mon-Fri
Activities of the role
- Supporting the overall business strategy and our aim to provide a one-call resolution across the call centre teams.
- Gaining an understanding of operational performance and customer satisfaction through continual measuring and reporting of KPIs.
- Capturing the 'voice' of the customer, effectively collecting and channelling all customer feedback back into the business, allowing us to learn and evolve the overall Customer Experience.
- Developing a solid understanding of our business systems and contribute to their evolution through our Quality Management programme.
- Day to day operational responsibility for the management of our Call Centre and reporting to Customer Services Manager.
- Making sure effective organisational structures and staff planning processes are in place to deliver flexible, cost-effective, one-call resolution for our customers.
- Making sure we provide a consistently high standard of proactive support to our customers across all incoming communication channels.
- Delivering monthly Quality Management Reviews to support the team's ongoing professional development.
- Being responsible for the evolution of all customer-related policies throughout the call centre, not limited to general terms and conditions, customer complaints, escalation processes etc.
- Supporting the effective measurement and resolution of complaints across the business to make sure we are compliant.
- Making sure our Customer Support teams are trained effectively to provide an exceptional level of Customer Experience.
- Keeping the team motivated and engaged, creating a happy, positive work environment.
What's on offer?
- An annual salary of up to £30k pa, depending on experience.
- Contributory pension scheme matched up to 5% on successful completion of the probationary period.
- 28 days holiday entitlement (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Three 'treat' days granted for 100% attendance.
- Discounted eyewear and hearing products.
- Professional fees paid.