Fantastic new prospect with an established and growing fully private customer care oriented specialist hearing care provider in the Leicestershire area offering exceptional 50-70k+ earning potential and extensive benefits for the successful applicant!
Working with a full private client base and offering access to generous remuneration with realistic OTE 50-70K+, generous test times, fantastic product range all supported by a passionate and client focussed management team!
Working for one of the UK's leading Audiology companies, you will provide exceptional patient care and offer bespoke hearing solutions to your fully private patient base.
You will be supported by an experienced support team where your diary will be planned in advance, working the latest technology on the hear care market.
If you work to excellent standards of service and are passionate about delivering exceptional customer care/satisfaction, then this could be the role for you.
This is a full-time role working Monday-Friday, while realistic bonus schemes will take your earnings to circa 50000-70000+.
- Flexible role offering great work life balance but does require candidate to be flexible to travel on some days during their working week (max 1 hour)
- Company offers genuine professional and clinical freedom alongside where you will be high levels of support in your role
- Monday-Friday only role working 9am-5:30pm offering a great work-life balance
- Role would best a confident experienced Audiologist/RHAD who has real passion for exceptional client care
- Working with leading hearcare technology to ensure your patients have the best possible outcome for the day-day lives
- Offering tailored hear care solutions and providing exceptional after-care to maintain their reputation as a hear care provider of choice
- Opportunity for further training and opportunities for progression within the company
Package and Benefits
- Generous basic salary and market leading commission scheme which will take your first year earnings to circa 50,000 - 70,000+ with uncapped commission
- Company car or car allowance worth 450+ per month for both professional and personal use
- Reputable company with an established client base
- Generous additional holidays + extensive benefits package
- Excellent diary management service leaving you free to fully focus on the Audiology aspect of the role
- Realistic and achievable targets in a low pressured environment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- To apply for this position, you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- You must also hold a full UK driving licence
- 1/2 years minimum post qualified commercial experience is essential
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs