Dispensing Optician J149375
We are currently working on an excellent new Dispensing Optician role based in Manchester with an award-winning practice.
Working with highly established team of optical professionals, you will enter a superb, working environment offering state of art facilities, training and career development that present an excellent opportunity for a Dispensing Optician keen to progress in their profession.
This brand-new store has opened right in the heart of Manchester, and in the short time since its arrival has built a reputation as being one of the most inviting. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to take the next step, with the company offering exceptional career progression, priding themselves for their low rate of turnover, and actively looking to promote from within.
So, if you are someone who has commercial experience and a can-do attitude, then this is one opportunity that surely cannot be missed.
- Brand new modern practice equipped with the latest equipment to deliver the highest levels of patient care
- Flexible working hours between practice opening hours of Mon-Sun where a weekend day will be required
- No evening shifts - your latest finishing time will be 5:30pm!
- Excellent support team and superb bright modern practice setting
- Clinically leading practice with exceptional levels of equipment including OCT, fundus cameras, slit lamps, autorefractor and pressures/fields machine
Package and Benefits
- A generous basic salary that is negotiable dependent upon experience
- All professional fees paid, CET provided and private health/dental care
- Professional training programme is superb, genuinely market-leading
- Recognition of excellence and reward their staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom, be GOC registered and a fully qualified Dispensing Optician
- Applications welcomed from Dispensing Opticians of all levels of experience
- Should enjoy working within an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about Optics.
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest. All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent. If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 850407.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs