Clinic Based Audiologist J144840
We are currently recruiting for an Audiologist to join a leading hear care provider in an exciting clinic-based role in Milton Keynes offering fantastic working environment and earning potential with fully private client base.
A single site fully private clinic/branch-based position working alongside an aspiring high-quality team of health care professionals on a full or part time basis.
You will walk into a pre-established clinic, an extensive database and loyal patient following, providing first class hear care solutions to continue their on-going success.
With no weekend or evening work, this is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive and forward-thinking company which values its employees and provide lifestyle benefits including a company car as part of your package.
- This is a single site fully private Audiologist/RHAD role with superb commercial LT prospects
- Working hours of 9am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday (3-5 days per week considered)
- Providing hearing tests and bespoke hearing solutions to both NHS and private patients
- Superb modern equipment and facilities while you will be working with the latest technology within Audiology today
- Professional freedom/flexibility to spend the time you need with each patient
- Principally working clinic based with little if any home visits required
- Must be happy to work independently as required
Package and Benefits
- Attractive salary package up to circa 30,000 basic salary
- Commission scheme taking your earnings to 50,000+ realistic OTE
- Professional fees paid
- Car allowance for both personal and private use
- Professional fees paid
- Continued personal development by running a series of CET accredited lectures and training courses
- Further career development opportunities including into senior roles
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser
- Right to work in the United Kingdom
- 1 or 2 years opst qualified commercial experience essential
- Full UK driving licence
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs