Clinic based Audiologist J153677
Fantastic branch-based Audiologist/RHAD role ideally suited for a soon to be/newly qualified RHAD/Audiologist operating out of state of the art facilities near to Porthcawl (South Wales) with great support from an established and highly regarded specialist hearing care provider of choice!
Excellent new clinic-based job prospect has become available ideally suited to a soon to be/newly qualified RHAD/Audiologist to join a highly reputable and well-established hear care provider based near Porthcawl (South Wales).
You'll be joining a company that is willing to nourish talent, allowing all their employees to develop themselves further. So, no matter what stage of your career you are in, you'll have access to leading industry training from the get go.
Working in a state-of-the-art practice, you will be supported by an experienced support team, have flexible testing times at around 90 minutes+ and work with some of the leading hearing aids that the industry has to offer.
In return for your dedicated services, you will be offered a generous basic salary, uncapped gross income from rewarding commission schemes and a raft of additional lifestyle benefits and company car/car allowance.
- Additional services such as wax removal may also be requested to suit client requirements with full training provided as required
- You will liaise closely with the senior management team in regard to clinic performance and be proactive to ensure the ongoing commercial success of the business
- You will provide ongoing after-care to your clients and establish your reputation in the area as a provider of high levels of quality care
Package and Benefits
- Working hours are full or part time 9am-5pm Monday to Friday only
- Fantastic basic salary circa 25,000-28000
- Gross average earning including commission is 40,000 - 50,000+
- Holiday allowance 25 days + 8 bank
- Excellent prospects for career progression
- Additional lifestyle benefits such as private healthcare
- Company car/car allowance provided for both professional and private use
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified or soon to be qualified Audiologist or RHAD fully registered or will be fully eligible with the HCPC
- Must have right to work in the UK
- Full UK drivers' licence required
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs