Independent Dispensing Optician J149233
Exceptional new full or part time fully independent Dispensing Optician job near Godstone Surrey working with highly regarded award-winning employer.
Operating in lavish surrounding and assisted with latest technology you will enjoy a highly patient focussed setting and access to leading frame and lens brands to the benefit of your loyal client following.
Additionally, you will receive fantastic career development prospects within this growing future focussed business, generous salary and extensive benefits.
Full or part time Dispensing Optician vacancy working within high quality independent setting.
3-5 days considered working Monday - Saturday generally 9am-530pm with shorter hours and possibly also some flexibility around Saturday working potentially available (TBC).
Well-equipped 2 test room practice with stable and experienced support team and PM.
Access to leading brand Zeiss, Essilor and Nikon and state of art facilities such as OCT contained within recently refurbished modern practice setting.
Opportunity to have time to get to know your clients on a personal basis and offer personal well informed product recommendations and service.
- Work closely with clinical and managerial team
- Contact lens teaching as required
- Fitting, adjusting and dispensing with time available to ensure high levels of personal quality service at all times
- Being an upbeat, agreeable and passionate member of the team
- Be keen to develop clinical and professional skillset and work within industry guidelines at all times
Package and Benefits
- Excellent salary up to c.28,000 for experienced colleagues + bonus (TBC)
- 25 days holiday + bank
- Professional frees paid
- Extensive training opportunities and CET provided
- Career progression prospects for ambitious candidates
- Health / wellbeing benefits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified and GOC registered Dispensing Optician or soon to be qualifying / registered
- All levels of experience required
- Agreeable team player with passion for optics
- Experience working within more high-end independent setting desirable but not essential
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest. All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent. Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs