Mobile Hearing Aid Dispenser J147725
6 days left
- Full Time
We are currently recruiting for an Audiologist to work near Southampton, for an exciting and clinical independent Audiology service provider on a full-time basis.
Have you ever wanted to work for one of south Englands premier optician and hearing care providers? Uncapped Commission Structure with OTE 50K+ Monthly Thresholds.
We offer a flexible approach to your career, and your days, when working with us as a mobile audiologist. We give you the time and professional freedom to understand each customer's needs, so you can learn about their lifestyle and advise on completely personalised solutions to protect their eyesight and hearing.
To reward you for your services is one of the best packages in the Audiology market, including a company car, commission structure and lifestyle benefits including private healthcare and gym membership. You will also be linked to a pension plan, along with 33 days holidays, including bank holidays.
- Monday to Friday only working with no weekend work, great work-life balance.
- 9am-5:30pm working hours
- Standard black Mini Countryman diesel for all hearing team - expenses or mileage and parking are paid for travel to sites
- Working with the latest innovations in hearing aids to offer each patient a bespoke service that gives them the best outcome
- 1.5 hour+ testing slots with preffered suppliers Oticon and Unitron but work with other manufacturers as well
Package and Benefits
- Market leading basic salary
- Bonus scheme taking your earnings to circa 50000+ OTE
- Company car for both professional and private use
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Private healthcare and additional lifestyle benefits
- All professional fees covered
- Opportunities for further development/training
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- You must be registered with the HCPC as an Audiologist due to fully private client base
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Full UK driving licence
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience within the private sector
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs