Hearing Aid Audiologist J149790
A rare opportunity has just come on the market for an Audiologist to join one of the UK's most renowned hear care providers on a full-time basis, to cover the Blackpool area.
This is a superb multi-site clinic-based position offering access to diverse client base and supported by tenured highly quality focussed support team.
The company is well-established with an extensive database and established patient list for you to walk into to continue their on-going success.
In return for your work is a generous basic salary (25/26,000), uncapped commission with realistic OTE 40-50,000+ and a choice of company or car allowance + benefits!
- Must be a confident professional happy to work independently as required
- Professional freedom/flexibility to spend the time you need with each patient
- Principally working clinic based with little if any home visits required
- Continued personal development by running a series of CET accredited lectures and training courses
- Working across multiple sites in the Urmston area, offering great variety in your day-to-day operations
- Monday to Friday only role working 9am-5:30pm
- Providing hearing tests and bespoke hearing solutions to diver client base
- Superb modern equipment and facilities + extensive product range will be at your disposal
Package and Benefits
- Attractive salary package up circa 25/26,000 basic + car / car allowance
- Commission schemes taking your earnings to circa 40-50,000+ OTE
- 20 days holiday + bank
- Professional fees paid
- Further career development opportunities
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom with full UK drivers' licence
- Strong team players with excellent communication skills
- Registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser with 1/2 years+ commercial post qualified experience essential
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest. All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent. Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 850407.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs