Hearing Aid Audiologist J149215
A rare opportunity has just come on the market for an Audiologist to join one of the UK's most renowned hear care providers on a part-time basis, to cover the Colchester area. This position is a 12 month contract, to help cover maternity leave. However, the position could turn into a permanent one in the future.
This is a role where you will be working out of different practice locations including dedicated branches and GP surgeries, to provide exceptional hear care services to both NHS & private patients.
The company is well-established with an extensive database and established patient list for you to walk into to continue their on-going success.
In return for your work is a market leading basic salary, uncapped commission on both NHS & private work, and a car allowance amongst more.
- Working across multiple sites in the Colchester area, offering great variety in your day to day operations
- Monday to Friday only role working 9am-5:30pm
- Providing hearing tests and bespoke hearing solutions to both NHS and private patients
- Superb modern equipment and facilities + extensive product range will be at your disposal
- Must be a confident professional happy to work independently as required
- Professional freedom/flexibility to spend the time you need with each patient
- Principally working clinic based with little if any home visits required
- Continued personal development by running a series of CET accredited lectures and training courses
Package and Benefits
- Attractive salary package up circa 30,000 basic salary
- Commission schemes on place for both NHS and private patients taking your earnings to circa 40-50,000+ OTE
- Car allowance
- Professional fees paid
- Further career development opportunities
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom with full UK drivers' licence
- Strong team players with excellent communication skills
- Registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser or soon to be qualified from recognised course provider
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs