Multi site Optometrist J150951
A successful and reputable Opticians are currently looking for an Optometrist to join them working in an engaging and varied multi site clinic based role in North Birmingham.
An exceptional prospect for a confident Optometrist to join a highly established team of optical professionals and enjoy both great support and fantastic remuneration up to 50,000 basic salary!
One of the UK's leading Optical service providers are currently looking for a full time mobile/multi site Optometrist to join them in the North Birmingham area.
This is a full time position day a week position which includes Saturdays, however the working days during the week can be tailored to your schedule.
You will join a well-established practice with regular full clinics and an excellent reputation within the local community it serves, with an experienced team of Optical professionals already working at the practice to support you in the role.
We are looking for an Optometrist to maintain their high clinical standards and provide first class service in their small but busy practice.
In return for your services is a fully negotiable basic salary up to 50,000 depending upon your experience and qualifications, 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
- Full time roe 5 days per week working Monday to Saturday
- 9am-5:30pm role with no evening work
- Experienced Optical staff working in the practice to support you in your role
- Excellent reputation within Optics
- Established and loyal patient base
- Smaller, independent feel practice where you will have greater flexibility to spend time with patients
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary ranging from circa 35000 - 50000 depending upon experience and qualifications
- Flexible testing times circa 30 minutes+
- Company pension scheme
- GOC fees paid
- CET provided in-house
- 25 days holiday + bank
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
- The ideal candidate will have 2 years post qualification experience but applications welcome from all Optometrists due supportive nature of employer/practice if confident to work independently and multi site
- NB, Should be comfortable to test currently without Fundus/OCT and utilise trial frames and a paper based records system
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs