Practice Manager J150680
We are excited to be offering a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Dispensing Optician to join an aspiring store in Brighton as a Practice Manager.
Whether it's your first time moving into management and want to make your mark, or you've had previous experience in a role like this, you will be allowed to shape the store and guide it to success.
We are currently recruiting for an Optical Practice Manager to join a successful Optical practice based in Brighton on a full-time basis.
Working alongside a highly experienced and personable team, this is an exciting opportunity to work in an well-established optometry practice who work to the highest standards of patient care whilst offering a modern, excellent work environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced manager to join a brand new store and make their mark on the stores future success. You will be allowed to mould and shape the store into something that you can be proud of.
- Full-time role 40 hours a week, Monday-Saturday with a day off in the week.
- Taking on responsibility for the day-day running and performance of the practice, working alongside the practice team to drive performance accordingly
- Ensuring that the best eye care is provided to maintain the excellent reputation the practice has gained and delivering the finest customer experience
- Providing care to both NHS and private patients
- Well-established practice with a good reputation in the area
- The practice is equipped with state of the art equipment to provide excellent clinical care
- Opportunity to work in a thriving practice and make your mark on the development and future of the practice
- Working closely alongside the directors where you will have a lot of support in your role
- Excellent prospects for progression into partnership in the longer term
Package and Benefits
- Excellent remuneration scheme on offer with a negotiable basic salary up to 30000
- 33 days holiday per annum inclusive of bank holidays
- Private Health & Dental Insurance
- Various incentives and schemes including a well-being platform and discounts off high street brands, restaurants and cinema tickets
- Staff discount
- All professional fees reimbursed for a qualified candidate
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Applications welcome from both experienced Optical Managers & experienced Dispensing Opticians
- Must have a strong track record in management and be comfortable in a customer facing role
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Must be a qualified Dispensing Optician
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs