Optical Dispenser J150521
The practice has accrued an enviable reputation as the opticians of choice in the local community by performing to the highest standards of patient care. This role offers an exceptional work environment for an aspiring Dispensing Optician to join a superb and ambitious practice.
As part of their team you will be expected to bring exceptional patient care and a passion for everything optical to the practice where every patient is treated on a bespoke basis.
In return you will receive a generous basic salary, rewarding bonus scheme and lifestyle benefits including private healthcare cover and gym membership.
- Working Monday to Saturday with a day off in the midweek
- 9am-5:30pm role with no evenings, sundays or bank holidays
- Patient centric practice with a key focus on service and local reputation
- Fantastic range of frames and lenses to cater to a diverse patient base
- Every patient is given a bespoke service where you will have flexibility and time to properly dispense to all customers
- Significant proportion of business customers through corporate eyecare schemes
Package and Benefits
- Negotiable salary dependent upon experience up to c28.000
- One of the best bonus schemes within Optics rewarding you for your hard work
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays with no evening work
- 25 days holiday + bank
- Multiple avenues for career development can be supported by the practice
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the GOC as a Dispensing Optician or highly experienced Optical Dispenser (2/3 years+ as a minimum)
- Right to work in the United Kingdom
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs