Clinic Based Audiologist J150950
6 days left
- Full Time
A rare opportunity has just come on the market for an Audiologist/RHAD to join a highly established hearing care provider on a full time employed in a single practice site serving a diverse engaging client base and benefiting from excellent support with fantastic 50k+ OTE remuneration!
This is a superb single practice based position offering access to diverse client base and supported by tenured highly quality focussed support team.
The company is well regarded with an extensive database and established patient list for you to walk into to continue in their on-going success.
In return for your work is a generous basic salary up to 30,000 , uncapped commission with realistic OTE 50,000+ and a choice of company or car allowance + benefits!
- Must be a confident professional happy to work independently as required
- Professional freedom/flexibility to spend the time you need with each patient
- Principally working out of a single clinic/branch with little if any home visits required
- Continued personal development by running a series of CET accredited lectures and training courses
- Monday to Friday only role working 9am-5:30pm
- Providing hearing tests and bespoke hearing solutions to diver client base
- Superb modern equipment and facilities + extensive product range will be at your disposal
Package and Benefits
- Attractive salary package up 30,000 + car / car allowance
- Commission schemes taking your earnings to circa 50,000+ OTE
- 20 days holiday + bank
- Professional fees paid
- Further career development opportunities
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom with full UK drivers' licence
- Strong team players with excellent communication skills
- Registered with the HCPC with 1/2 years post qualified commercial experience essential
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 850407.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs