A brand new opportunity has become available for an Audiologist/RHAD to join a highly established and well regarded hear care provider working clinic based near Beverley (Humberside) on a full time basis with superb realistic 50k+ OTE!
The position will involve working clinic based and you will enjoy both great support from a team of passionate health care professionals and access to a diverse growing client base.
There is an extensive database and established patient list for you to walk into with choice of aids from leading manufacturers and opportunities to develop skills in areas such as wax removal.
The remuneration is one of the best on the market which includes a strong basic salary up to 30,000+, very achievable bonus scheme with current colleagues archiving 45-50k+ + generous car/car allowance and fantastic support provided by an experienced team of dedicate specialist health care professionals.
- Principally working clinic based with little if any home visits required
- Continued personal development by running a series of CET accredited lectures and training courses
- FT role working mainly Mon-Fri 9am-530pm with little if any weekends required
- Provide hearing tests and bespoke hearing solutions to a loyal and divers patient following
- Work with modern equipment and facilities and an extensive product range to provide bespoke hearing solutions
- You will have flexibility to spend the time you need with each patient
Package and Benefits
- Attractive salary package up circa 30,000+ basic salary depending upon experience
- Realistic bonus scheme taking your earnings to circa 40-50,000+ OTE
- Car allowance or company provided
- Professional fees paid
- Further career development opportunities
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Right to work in the United Kingdom
- Full UK drivers' licence
- HCPC registered as a Hearing Aid Dispenser with 1/2 years post qualified commercial experience essential
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs