6 days left
- Full Time
Rare exclusive full clinic based independent Audiologist vacancy Leeds, offering superb high quality work environment working with a highly regarded quality focused independent specialist hearing care provider of choice!
NB, 35K - 60k pro rata basic salary guaranteed negotiable dependant on experience.
This employer of choice is a highly established expanding independent with decades of experience operating to the highest standards of patient care and offering an exceptional work environment for aspiring Audiologists/RHADs.
Our exclusive client's operations are well engrained within the local area and maintain fantastic relationships within the local community enabling you to form a loyal following whilst also enjoying access to the latest diagnostic equipment, diverse range of aids and extended test time 1.5 hours +.
- You will be expected to provide screening checks, full hearing checks and dispense private hearing solutions
- You will also need to drive and promote the service in conjunction with the practice team
- NB, Multi site role requiring potentially requiring 45-60 minutes travel on some days from Leeds
- Provide private hearing care service working with the luxury of extended test times so you can offer individually tailored hearing care solutions that ideally suit your client's lifestyle
- Working in a non-pressurised clinical environment with future focussed aspiring employer
Package and Benefits
- 5 days a week position practice based with no home visits
- General working hours 9am - 5/5:30pm enabling a great work-life balance
- Test times flexible to suit patient needs up to 1.5 hours
- Salary progression guaranteed in line with practice revenue performance c60k+ pro rata
- 33 days holiday
- Company offers state of the art testing facilities and high-end diverse product range
- Opportunity to train in and offer ear wax removal services
- You will have highly trained support staff available to you at all times and complete clinical freedom
- Exceptional prospects for career development as the business grows to lead a team of Audiologists
- Competitive company car allowance paid in additional to salary
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- All candidates should also be switched on and commercially experienced (3/4 years experience post qualified experience in private hearing care essential)
- Qualified Audiologist / HCPC registered required as 100% private patient base
- Possess a full UK driving licence
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs