Exclusive new practice-based Audiologist job Central London working alongside a highly experienced Audiologist and business owner on either a full or time basis.
This superb prospect benefits from working in a clinic based central in vibrant London with generous salary up to 35,000+ bonus enabling every realistic OTE 40-50,000+, opportunities to develop skills in wax removal and genuine exciting career development options!
- Full or part time RHAD /Audiologist vacancy available to all levels of experience
- If working FT can choose to work mid-week only or 4 days mid week and regular Sundays
- If PT working as little as one day per week on Sunday can be considered
- Working hours are generally within the hours of 9am-6pm
- FTE hours are 40 per week
- Modern well maintained practice facilities with a welcoming team environment
- Will be based across more than practice location but all very local to Central London so a drivers licence is not essential and very little equipment needs to be transported between sites (usually just your laptop)
- Clinical/commercial focussed role serving diverse client base
- Working closely with business owners and support colleagues
- Offer quality hearing assessments and insightful product recommendations from leading manufacturers
- Wax removal services in operation but not essential to have previous experience in this field
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary up to 35,000 + bonus with realistic OTE 40-50K+
- HCPC fees paid
- Exceptional career development options guaranteed for ambitious professionals!
- Healthcare package available
- Clinic based mid-week only work available
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- HCPC registered Audiologist or soon to / eligible to register
- All levels of experience considered
- Right to work in the UK required
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs