A highly established and reputable independent practice near Swindon currently have a rare opportunity for an Optometrist to join them on a flexible basis.
They have built up an envious reputation over the years within the community they serve as the opticians of choice in the area, with multiple generations of families coming to them for all their eyecare needs.
You will work alongside a highly experienced and long-standing team of qualified Optical professionals, where the practices number one priority is to maintain the highest of clinical standards to ensure all patients receive the best outcome for their eyesight.
There are multiple options for working which can be tailored to your situation, including weekend flexibility and the option for mobile work.
If you are a clinical Optometrist who is keen to join a practice with a friendly and relaxed work environment, working with the latest testing equipment in a boutique practice then this could be the role for you.
- There is a focus on providing value through a tailored and bespoke service, using highly professional, qualified staff and by providing the latest testing equipment to practice staff to ensure that all patients receive the best outcome
- The practice is open plan with a modern aesthetic, where there is a phenomenal range of eyewear for the patient to choose from once, they have had their eye test
- Family-owned practice with a real focus on serving the local community and encouraging repeat custom throughout family generations
- Strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction
- Far more relaxed environment than a multiple environment where the focus in on building long-term relationships and custom rather than a quick sale
- Monday to Saturday role working 9am-5:30pm with a day off in the week
- Offer a range of specialist clinics above standard eye tests including diabetic screening and glaucoma clinics
Package and Benefits
- Fully negotiable salary depending on experience up to circa 60000+ for highly qualified and tenured professionals
- 5 weeks holiday + 8 for bank holidays (practice is shut bank holidays and Sundays)
- Private healthcare cover
- Additional lifestyle benefits
- Flexible working available
- Multiple options for progression/development including further clinical courses that can be paid for by the practice
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- All levels of experience considered as practice in genuinely supportive and offer excellent on-boarding/induction to all new starters
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs