Dispensing Optician/Practice Manager J147047
A highly established independent Optical practice are currently looking for an aspiring Dispensing Optician/Practice Manager to join their practice based near Cobham on a full-time basis.
This is an exciting role for a qualified Dispensing Optician interested in management, as you will take over a successful and thriving practice to continue its on-going success.
You will have a focus on patient satisfaction and continue the high standards set throughout the practice, maintaining the practices excellent reputation as an Opticians of choice in the area.
There is an established and experienced team already in place for you to walk into, with a practice already having a loyal client following and looking to take their success to the next level.
The remuneration package on offer is market leading, with a strong basic salary, bonus scheme, private healthcare and gym membership and 5 weeks holiday amongst more.
- Varied Management/Dispensing role within a successful independent practice
- Quality focussed where you are given time to deliver a genuinely personalised and caring service, so standard eye examinations here last 30 minutes or longer
- Boutique, open plan aesthetics
- A very good reputation and very well respected in the market place
- Offer OCT / Retinal Photography
- Offer corporate eye care to businesses so a lot of patients are private / professionals
- Position themselves as a medium to high end supplier however to still work with NHS patients
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- High value dispensing opportunity with the opportunity to manage a high performing
Package and Benefits
- Market leading basic salary which is negotiable depending upon experience
- Bonus based on performance
- Contribution to gym or similar club membership
- Private healthcare scheme
- Pension scheme
- Staff discount
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must be registered with the GOC as a Dispensing Optician
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience managing an Optical practice with proven success
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs