Dispensing Optician J147035
A fantastic new opportunity has become available for a Dispensing Optician to join a well-established and reputable Optical practice based near Royston on a full-time basis.
Having experienced a surge in demand for their services post-lockdown, this successful Optical practice are now looking to add to their team to ensure that patient service and satisfaction is kept at a high standard.
The practice has a phenomenal reputation within the community it serves and is owned by qualified Opticians, where an emphasis is placed upon staff well being and development.
You will join a vibrant team with countless years experience in Optics, working closely alongside the business owner and experienced management team to continue their on-going success.
In return for your time is a competitive salary which is negotiable depending upon experience, GOC and ABDO fees paid amongst further lifestyle benefits.
- Full-time role working Monday-Saturday with a day off in the week where you working days can be tailored to your preference
- You will provide excellent customer service alongside dispensing, fitting and further DO duties
- Working with a wide range of frames and lenses to cater to a diverse patient demographic
- Modern practice equipped with the latest equipment to deliver the highest levels of patient care
- Established and friendly team to support you in your new role
- Opportunity for progression and further development including professional courses/qualifications
Package and Benefits
- Highly competitive basic salary which is negotiable depending upon experience
- Professional fees paid
- Bonus scheme
- Lifestyle benefits including discounts from the high street
- Recognition of excellence and reward their staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
- Support through further qualifications
- Opportunity to progress into senior roles if desired
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- GOC registered and a fully qualified Dispensing Optician
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs