Dispensing Optician J146701
A rare opportunity has become available for a Dispensing Optician to join a well-established and renowned Optical practice based in Liverpool on either a full-time or part-time basis.
Having experienced a continual demand for their services despite lockdown, this successful Optical practice are now looking to add to their team to ensure that patient service and satisfaction is kept at a high standard.
Working with highly established team of optical professionals, you will join a superb working environment offering state of art facilities, training and career development with a track record of staff progression including sponsoring the Optometry conversion course.
This is a flexible opportunity where the working days can be tailored to suit you, where you will be working closely alongside the practice owners and with free car parking on-site.
- Flexible role where the days and hours can be tailored to you - minimum 2 days up to full-time hours considered
- Superb modern practice equipped with the latest equipment to deliver the highest levels of patient care
- More affluent practice with a large proportion of private patients alongside NHS patients
- Excellent support team and superb bright modern practice setting
- Clinically leading practice with exceptional levels of equipment including OCT, fundus cameras, slit lamps and fully paperless system
- Outstanding track record of progressing their staff - the practice are currently supporting a staff member through the Optometry conversion course, while other Dispensing Opticians have progressed into management or the Contact Lens Course
- Working closely alongside the business owners where your ideas and feedback are listened to
Package and Benefits
- Highly competitive basic salary that is negotiable dependent upon experience
- Bonus scheme with realistic goals to achieve that tops up your salary monthly
- GOC & ABDO fees paid for while CET is provided
- Private healthcare & dental scheme
- Discounts off high street shops, restaurants and cinema tickets
- Track record of staff development/progression
- Recognition of excellence and reward their staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom, be GOC registered and a fully qualified Dispensing Optician
- Applications welcomed from Dispensing Opticians of all levels of experience
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs