Dispensing Optician J138200
Having experienced a surge in demand for their services post-lockdown, this successful Optical practice are now looking to add to their team to ensure that patient service and satisfaction is kept at a high standard.
This is a practice which truly values its staff and places an emphasis on their well-being and development, with numerous options available including progression into management or clinical courses including Contact Lens Optician training.
You will join a vibrant team with countless years' experience in Optics, working closely alongside the business owner and experienced management team to continue their on-going success.
In return for your time is a competitive salary which is negotiable depending upon experience, GOC fees paid, bonus scheme and the opportunity to join one of Leeds most renowned Optical practices.
- Full-time or part-time candidates considered, however a minimum of 3 days are required
- One weekend day will be required but you can choose either Saturday or Sunday
- You will provide excellent customer service alongside dispensing, fitting and further DO duties
- Working with a wide range of frames and lenses to cater to a diverse patient demographic, including high end designers
- Modern practice equipped with the latest equipment to deliver the highest levels of patient care
- Established and friendly team to support you in your new role
Package and Benefits
- Highly competitive basic salary up to circa 26000 depending upon experience
- GOC fees paid
- CET provided
- Bonus scheme
- Recognition of excellence and reward their staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
- Strong track record of staff development and progression
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom, be GOC registered and a fully qualified Dispensing Optician
- Applications welcomed from Dispensing Opticians of all levels of experience
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs