6 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic new Optometrist vacancy has just come on the market with a well-established and reputable independent practice based near Sudbury.
Having developed an enviable reputation as the 'opticians of choice' in the community they service, this is an opportunity to join a clinically leading practice with a relaxed working environment and an established, loyal patient base.
Working with the latest testing technology in Optics including OCT, you will conduct thorough eye exams and provide unparalleled patient care to maintain the practice excellent reputation.
On offer is an exceptional package including a market leading basic salary, bonus scheme, all professional fees paid and 5 weeks holiday amongst more.
- Clinic based working with state of art facilities including OCT
- Flexible 30-40 minute testing to suit your client's individual requirements
- General working 9am-5pm Monday to Friday and Saturdays 9am-1pm
- Full time working generally preferred but part time applications may also be considered 3.5 days +
- Opportunity to have great impact in the day to day to day running of the clinic and grow loyal stable client following with support of highly successful and future focussed employer
Package and Benefits
- Generous basic salary up to circa 60/65,000 for experienced Optometrists
- Bonus scheme adding up to circa 4,000 per year
- Great prospects to further develop your career long term with genuine prospect to enter into more senior directorship role
- Additional support to work towards specialist qualifications such as independent prescribing
- Professional fees paid
- CET/CPD provided
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client requirements
- Highly customer care focussed and confident to work independently
- Ambitious and keen to contribute towards all areas of the business
- Registered or willing to train/register for all local shared care initiatives
- GOC and NHS registered or able to register
- Hold right to work in the UK
What Happens Next
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs