A fantastic new Optometrist vacancy has just come on the market with a well-established and reputable independent practice based near Grimsby.
Having developed an enviable reputation as the 'opticians of choice' in the community they serve, this is an opportunity to join a clinically leading practice with a relaxed working environment and an established, loyal patient base.
Working with the latest testing technology in Optics including colorimeter, you will conduct thorough eye exams and provide unparalleled patient care to maintain the practice excellent reputation.
On offer is an exceptional package including a market leading basic salary, professional fees paid and further opportunity for progression and development with a secure and stable employer.
- Clinic based working with state of art facilities including colorimeter
- Full or part-time role which can be tailored to suit your schedule
- General working 9am-5:30pm
- Flexible 30-minute testing to suit your client's individual requirements
- Opportunity to have great impact in the day to day to day running of the clinic and grow loyal stable client following with support of highly successful and future focussed employer
Package and Benefits
- Generous basic salary up to circa 60,000+ for experienced Optometrists
- GOC fees paid
- Great prospects to further develop your career long term with genuine prospect to enter into more senior role
- Additional support to work towards specialist qualifications such as independent prescribing
- Professional fees paid
- CET support
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC and NHS registered as an Optometrist
- Confident to work independently
- Hold right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs