Exceptional prospect to work as an Optometrist in a highly established fully independent practice near Sedgeford offering fantastic levels of clinical care with superb facilities including OCT and quality focussed support team.
- Generous salary up to circa 60,000 + bonus circa 5,000 per year
- Fantastic holiday allowance of 35 days including bank holidays
- Pension provided and professional fees paid
- Free parking available
- Modern independent providing access to OCT, trail lenses, phoropters, fields, goldmann ...
- Clinically focussed practice with extended test times up to 1 hour currently to suit client needs
- Laid back and friendly practice culture where patient care is given paramount important
- Great community feel and loyal repeat client following
- Opportunity to contribute towards enhanced clinical services and more specialist contact lens services
- Fully qualified support team of DOs and experienced management team
- Short days and limited weekend working ensuring great work life balance
- Based in very close proximity to beautiful Norfolk coast line whist still in commutable distance to towns and cities such as Kings Lynn and Norwich
- 4/5 days required. Practice hours are Monday - Friday 9:00am - 1:00pm (Closed Lunch) 2:00pm - 5:00pm and some Saturdays 8:00am - 1:00pm (Closed Sundays & Bank Holiday)
- 1 to 2 years post qualified experience and confident to work independently
- MECS accredited or willing to train/qualify ASAP
- GP contact lens experience and interest in contact lens work also preferred
- Must be good people person who can work well as part of a team
- GOC and NHS registered
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs