A superb opportunity has become available for an Audiologist/RHAD to join a successful and renowned group of practices in the Great Yarmouth area on a fully flexible basis.
Working multi-site between practice locations all within circa 30 minutes of each other, you will join a well-established hear care provider to continue their on-going success and provide exceptional patient care.
The environment in non-pressured with superb levels of flexibility in the role where you can choose your working days to suit your schedule with options available for earlier finishes or later starts.
For an ambitious Audiologist there a multiple avenues for progression and development, with options to be sponsored through further courses such as wax removal and also options for partnership once you have some tenure.
In return is an excellent basic salary, bonus schemes, professional fees paid and genuine progression into senior roles longer term makes this a truly exciting opportunity.
- Practice based role in dedicated hear care rooms
- Flexible full or part-time role with days available throughout the week which can be tailored to your preference including no weekend work
- General working hours of 9am-5:30pm, however early finish/late starts available
- Perform hearing tests with both private and NHS patients
- Well-organised and managed diary where you will know your working schedule in advance
- Excellent support team and superb bright modern practice setting
- You will have access to the latest testing facilities and extensive product offering
- Flexible test times to suit the Audiologist in a non-pressurised work environment
- Opportunity to be trained in and contribute towards wax removal services.
Package and Benefits
- Full negotiable package with a basic salary up to circa 35000 depending upon experience
- Bonus scheme rewarding you for your efforts
- Professional fees paid
- Training programme is superb, genuinely market-leading & CET is provided
- Recognition of excellence and reward their staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
- Array of options for further development and progression
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- HCPC registered as a fully qualified Audiologist
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs