5 days left
- Part Time
Prospect Health's Optometry division is recruiting for an ambitious and passionate candidate to fill an Optometrist vacancy with one of the UK's leading optical groups at their branch in Rushden.
The role is incredibly flexible with both full and part time opportunities on offer. The team are really experienced and will help and support all levels of applicant. To this end the practice will consider either a newly qualified Optometrist or someone who is working towards and is about to take their OSCE exam as well as Optometrists with a high level of experience.
Rushden has great transport link, it is close to the A6 and there is plenty of parking available at the practice.
This company prides itself on delivering exceptional eye care and providing their patients with friendly and personal service. This is the perfect opportunity for an optometrist who thrives within a close-knit team and is enthusiastic about improving the welfare of others. The team provide exceptional levels of customer service and are looking for an Optometrist who will operate to the same high standards as them.
This company strives for the highest clinical standards and believes that the customer should be at the heart of everything they do. The successful candidate will be expected to work to the highest professional standards and contribute to the continued success of this excellent company.
- Individual performance and attendance bonuses
- Various progression courses
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- GOC and professional fees paid
- Full and part time applications are welcomed but will require either a Saturday or Sunday each week
- Working 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday with shorter hours only on weekends
- OCT, fundus, trial frames and phoropters all fully available
- Opportunities to develop both clinical and managerial skills if of interest including Pre-reg supervision
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered with the GOC
- All levels of experience considered including Pre-Reg Optometrists nearing their OSCE exam
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs