If you're an Optometrist looking for a new opportunity in the Eastleigh area then an exceptional opportunity has arisen for you to join a high-end boutique practice on a full-time basis.
Working in one of Eastleigh's most reputable independent Optical practices, this is an opportunity to join a clinically leading practice equipped with the latest start of the art equipment and a diverse portfolio of frames are on offer to for their affluent client base.
You will be given time and flexibility regarding test times to ensure the best possible outcome for your patient and maintain their superb reputation in the area.
The successful candidate will be forward thinking and clinically focused while having the ability to build rapport with patients to provide the best patient care possible.
In return is a market leading package, an enviable work-life balance and the opportunity to work with one of the most highly regarded practices in the area.
- Full-time position working 5 days a week, Monday to Saturday
- 9am-5:30pm role with no Sundays or bank holidays offering a great work-life balance
- Potential for flexibility around weekend work
- Experienced and long-standing staff working in the practice including qualified Dispensing Opticians
- They use a paperless patient management systems and state of the art testing equipment
- They also run additional specialist clinics and offer support to Optometrists looking to gain further qualifications or specialise in a given field of Optometry
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary ranging from circa 45000 - 60000 DOE
- Flexible testing times circa 30 minutes+ enabling bespoke patient care
- Private Healthcare
- Further lifestyle benefits
- Negotiable working days
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Additional support for further courses/development provided
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirement
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs