Prospect Health are currently working with a well-established and successful practice in the Dublin that are looking to employ an ambitious Optometrist looking for the next challenge in their career.
This is a rare opportunity to join a thriving Optical practice within Dublin which has a key focus on customer satisfaction to maintain their reputation as an opticians of choice in the area.
The practice is a highly-established and has close links with the community it serves, while the practice owner placed an emphasis on staff well-being and happiness which fosters a superb working environment.
There are no hard targets and flexible test times available, where each staff member is encouraged to have their say in the running of the practice and you have autonomy with regards to your work.
Options for both full or part-time are available, including working 4 long days with 3 days off for a better work-life balance.
With numerous options for both clinical and career progression, this position would suit an Optometrist keen to develop within the profession.
- Flexible full or part-time role with days to suit your schedule
Days available from Monday-Sunday
- General working hours of 9am-5:30pm, however an evening shift may be required one day a week
- 1 weekend off a month guaranteed
- Focus on providing a tailored and bespoke service
- Flexible test times depending upon what your comfortable working to
- Equipped with the latest technology including OCT and Humphries fields machine
- Locally owned practice with a real focus on serving the local community and encouraging repeat custom throughout family generations
- Strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction
- Focus in on building long-term relationships and custom
- Encourage staff input and ideas into the running of the practice
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary between 50000-64000 (depending on experience)
- Professional fees paid
- Guaranteed 1 weekend off every month
- Free parking close to the practice
- Support through further clinical courses/ CET
- Opportunity to progress into senior roles/partnership if desired
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified as an Optometrist and ideally registered with the AOI, however applicants considered from Optometrists looking to relocate to Ireland
- Right to work in Ireland
- Visa sponsorship available
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs