Part-time Optometrist J140147
5 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Optometrist to join a high-end, boutique practice in the Banbury area on a part-time basis.
The days available are Wednesday and Thursdays working from 9am-5pm, while you will be required to work alternate Saturdays.
You will be clinically focused while having the ability to build rapport with patients to provide the best patient care possible and maintain the practices excellent reputation as the Opticians of choice in the area.
Along with this you will be supported by a very friendly and professional team where all dispensers are fully qualified, led by an experienced leadership team.
The company pride themselves on having a great reputation for excellent patient care in a relaxed modern environment, while the practice has been open for over 30 years with a long-standing and loyal and patient base for you to walk in to.
- Part-time role working Wednesdays, Thursdays and alternate Saturdays
- 9am-5pm working hours enabling an excellent work-life balance
- Provide exceptional patient care where test times are circa 45 minutes
- The business model attracts affluent patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- Using paperless patient management systems and state of the art equipment including OCT & Topographer
- The practices have a very modern, open planned style throughout alongside an experienced and friendly team
- Running specialist services including Dry Eye Clinics and Post Cataract referrals
Package and Benefits
- Very competitive salary between 50000 - 55000 pro-rata
- 45-minute testing times enabling exceptional high-quality patient care
- AOP & GOC fees paid for by the practice
- Private Healthcare cover & Pension Scheme
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered with the GOC
- Must have 2 years' experience post-qualification
What Happens Next
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs