Prospect Health are currently working with a well-established and successful practice in the Glenrothes area that are looking to employ an Optometrist looking for the next challenge in their career.
Your number one priority will be to provide first class eye tests, where you will be supported by an experienced support team including qualified dispensing staff and have state of the art equipment at your disposal including an OCT.
The practice is a highly established and has close links with the community it serves, where they have accrued a reputation for being highly clinical and patient focussed in their service.
Options for both full and part-time are available, while there is an opportunity for alternate weekend working enabling a better work-life balance compared to most jobs within Optics.
With numerous options for both clinical and career progression, this position would suit an Optometrist keen to develop within the profession.
- Flexible full or part-time role working Monday-Sunday where you can choose your days off
- Option for alternate weekend working
- At the core of the practice is their staff well-being, where they make sure their employees are well taken care of. They value each employee's hard work and commitment and understand that these are the key factors in the driving force behind success
- The practice also offers a plethora of wider services including Pre and Post Cataract clinics, Glaucoma clinics and EOS services
- Supported by a wide range of experienced Optoms, DO's and OA's
- Running 30-minute testing times
- Computerised referral system and state of the art equipment including OCT
- Multiple options for further development and progression
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary between 40,000 - 48,000 (depending on experience)
- Fantastic package including paid GOC and AOP fees, company pension scheme and private healthcare/dental care
- Potential for alternate weekend working
- Free parking on site
- Opportunity to progress into more senior roles
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays, which also rises further with tenure
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Fully registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs