We are currently working in partnership with an independent practice in Andover to recruit for an Optometrist.
This is a full-time role where you will join an experienced team of Optical professionals, including qualified dispensing staff, to deliver exceptional eye care to their well-established and loyal patient base.
The practices number one priority is to maintain the highest of clinical standards, where an emphasis is placed upon nurturing long-term relationships and driving repeat custom.
This position would suit an Optometrist with a passion for the clinical side of Optometry, as the practice offers superb flexibility with regards to testing times and state of the art testing equipment which is second to none.
- Bespoke service is offered through flexible testing times and the latest state of the art testing equipment
- Open plan and boutique practice
- Key focus of encouraging repeat custom where a lot of patients are known on a first name basis
- Offer a wide range of frames/lenses and are not tied down to one supplier
- Monday to Saturday role working 9am-5:30pm with a day off in the week
- Potential for flexibility regarding weekend working
- Offer a range of specialist clinics above standard eye tests including diabetic screening and glaucoma clinics
Package and Benefits
- Generous basic salary up to circa 60000 for more experienced professionals however all levels of experience considered
- 5 weeks holiday + 8 bank holidays (practice is closed on bank holidays)
- Private healthcare & private gym membership
- Additional lifestyle benefits
- Indemnity insurance provided by the practice
- All CET provided for and support offered for further courses/training
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- All levels of experience considered as practice in genuinely supportive and offer excellent on-boarding/induction to all new starters
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs