Prospect Health are currently working with a well-established and successful practice in the Liverpool area that are looking to employ an ambitious Optometrist looking for the next challenge in their career.
The practice is a highly established and has close links with the community it serves, where they have full clinics booked 2 weeks in advance due to the demand for their services.
Options for both full and part-time are available, including working 4 long days with 3 days off for a better work-life balance.
With numerous options for both clinical and career progression, this position would suit an Optometrist keen to develop within the profession.
At the core of the practice is their staff well-being, where they make sure their employees are well taken care of. They value each employee's hard work and commitment and understand that these are the key factors in the driving force behind success.
The practice also offers a plethora of wider services including:
- Pre and Post Cataract clinics
- Glaucoma clinics
- Work closely alongside Spa Medica
- Has 6 consulting rooms
- A wide range of experienced Optoms, DO's and OA's
- Running 30 minute testing times
- Computerised referral system and state of the art equipment
Package and Benefits
Modern up to date practice offering excellent facilities including:
- Nidek Phoropters
- Fundus Cameras
- Computerised patient management systems
- Competitive salary between 35,000 - 48,000 (depending on experience)
- Fantastic package including paid GOC, college and AOP fees, company pension scheme and private healthcare/dental care
- Free parking on site
- Happy to enrol employees on extra CET and self-development programs, truly encouraging progression and development as an Optical professional with CET training inside and outside of work arranged
- Opportunity to progress into senior roles if desired
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 33 in total
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Fully registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs