Part-Time Optometrist J139629
An opportunity has become available for an Optometrist to join an independent practice based near Halifax on a part-time basis, either 2 or 3 days a week.
This is a great role for an Optometrist looking to secure regular work alongside potential locum work, or for Optoms looking to fill up their working schedule due to the flexible nature of the role.
Only 1 out of every 3 weekends are required and the midweek days can be flexible to you, where you will be working alongside an experienced and tenured team.
- Part time prospect available now offering 2/3 days per week working 9am-5/5:30pm
- Modern practice setting offering 30 minute test times
- Intimate practice setting where you will work closely with experienced OA and loyal established client following
- Lots of patients known on a first name basis in relaxed non-pressured practice
- Limited weekends required just in Saturday in three and no Sundays
Package and Benefits
- Generous basic salary up to 45,000 DOE pro rata
- Professional fees paid
- Opportunity to contribute towards MECS scheme
- Friendly and relaxed working environment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- 3 years + post qualified experience required
- Right to work in UK
- GOC and NHS registered or eligible to register as required
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs