Clinic based Optometrist J121896
Exceptional new Optometrist job, Howey in Powys Wales, offering high quality personalised care, extended test times, OCT and engaging clinical focussed practice environment
- Fully independent practice and dedicated passionate business owners
- Midweek working only required
- Working hours 9:30am - 5pm with 1 hour lunch
- Flexible days 2-5
- Testing time 30 to 40 Must minutes or to suit client
- State of art facilities including OCT
- Long term / ongoing locum also can be considered
- Salary up to circa 48,000 paid for 32.5 hours worked if full time (equivalent to circa 60,000 for 40 hour contract)
- 32 days holidays inc bank
- Fees paid
- Mid week only working available
- Full support towards further training and development in areas of personal interest
- Participate in local shared care schemes and work closely with local hospitals
- Traditional independent practice with highly established patient base allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- Must be highly personable and confident to work independently
- Right to work in the UK
- Already WECS registered or eligible to register
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more, please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs