A fantastic new opportunity has become available for an Optometrist to join a premier independent practice based near Bedlington, Northumberland.
This is a flexible role where you can work between 3-5 days depending upon your preference, with negotiation available over which days you would like to work.
You will join a clinical and well-established practice, working to continue their on-going success and maintain the highest of professional standards to further their reputation in the local area.
With a loyal client base to walk into and an experienced and friendly support team already in place, this is a superb role for an Optometrist who is keen to focus on the clinical side of Optometry to get the best outcome for their patients in a non-pressurised working environment.
On offer for your services is a market leading salary which is negotiable depending upon experience, alternate weekend working with only half a day required on the weekends you work and the opportunity to join a relaxed, family feel practice.
- Flexible 3-5-day position which can be tailored to your schedule
- Working hours 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 1pm on Saturday
- Very well-established practice that believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
- Flexible testing times up to 30 minutes, with pre-screening completed for you by colleagues
- Highly established patient following allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Offer quality products including designer frames and Zeiss lenses
- Opportunities for partnership longer term
Package and Benefits
- Very competitive salary up to 55,000, alongside a fantastic package
- Alternate weekend working with only half a day required on the weekends you do work
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
- Social and non-pressured working atmosphere
- Working alongside a highly supportive, experienced team
- Further benefits to be discussed at interview
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must be qualified and registered as an Optometrist within the UK
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs