A superb new position has become available for an Optometrist to join a well-regarded highly established team near Purbrook in Hampshire.
The practice offers state of art facilities, excellent further training options and a fantastic support team of quality minded professionals. There is also the opportunity to work flexibly in this role as well as the practice offering support for an Optometrist just about to qualify.
- Fantastic salary up to 62,000 with additional bonus generally also available but currently on hold due to Covid
- Well managed experienced support team including qualified DOs who provide ensure consistent impeccable customer service levels + opportunity to network with established team of Optoms within the business
- Various progression courses with current colleagues already engaged in courses such as IP, low vision and medical retina
- Opportunity to participate in MECs, glaucoma, cataract and low vision services
- State of art facilities including fundus and or OCT, phoropters, auto refratcors
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- GOC and professional fees paid
- CET/CPD fully provided
- Private medical insurance and benefits
- FTE 37-40 hours per week / negotiable
- 25 minute testing generally requested (currently longer due to Covid) with all pre-screens provided for the Optometrist
- Working 9am-530pm Monday -Friday with shorter hours only on weekends
- Full and part time applications are welcomed, 2-5 days per week but will require either a Saturday or Sunday each week
- Potential 'golden handshake' for Optometrist willing to relocate to take up this position also available
- Opportunities to develop both clinical and managerial skills if of interest including Pre-reg supervision
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Overseas Optometrists who are able to register with the GOC and NHS are welcome to apply as our client is set up to offer tier 2 visa support if required
- All levels of experience considered including Pre-registration optometrist nearing your OSCE
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs