A successful and reputable independent practice are currently looking for an Optometrist to join them at their location near Gillingham.
Positioned to provide care to a more affluent patient base, this is an opportunity to join a practice equipped with the latest technology to provide first class care to it's clients.
Further to this, you will be given time and flexibility regarding test times to ensure the best possible outcome for your patient and maintain their superb reputation in the area.
The practice owners foster a supportive and professional work environment where you will be supported by qualified Dispensing staff and an experienced leadership team.
In return is a fully negotiable basic salary, bonus, lifestyle benefits and a great work-life balance to match.
- Full-time position working 5 days a week, Monday to Saturday
- 9am-5:30pm role with no evening work
- No Sundays or bank holidays
- Potential for flexibility around weekend work
- Experienced and long-standing staff working in the practice including qualified Dispensing Opticians
- Using a paperless patient management system and state of the art testing equipment
- Regarded as an 'employer of choice' in the Optics world
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary ranging from circa 45000 - 60000 DOE
- Flexible testing times circa 30 minutes+ enabling bespoke patient care
- Private Healthcare insurance and death in service
- Company pension scheme
- Indemnity insurance provided
- Opportunity for sponsorship through courses and further development
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs