Clinic Based Optometrist J133583
Fantastic new Optometrist job prospect now available with highly established and clinically focussed practice based in Ipswich.
Working directly with experienced business owners who are Optometrists themselves, you will have opportunity to build lasting client relationships and offer exceptional service with support of state of art facilities including OCT.
The Director is a fully qualified Optom who really drives clinical performance and development with all employees in the business and believes in a less sales driven, pressure free environment and the business truly believes in running an optical practice that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve their long term goals of growth.
- Working hours:
- 9:00am - 5.30pm Monday to Saturday, full or part-teim hours available
- Flexible hours and limited weekend working can be made available
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Within the practice:
- 2 consulting rooms
- Experienced; Optometrist, Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
- State of the art technology (See below for full spec.)
- Very competitive salary of between 45-50 (DOE) depending on experience along-side a fantastic package
- Flexible testing times of up to 25 minutes enabling high quality patient care
- The company continually invest in cutting edge technology this includes:
- Auto Phoropter
- Slit Lamp
- Trial frames
- Non-Contact and contact Tonometry (Goldmann, Perkins and Pulsair)
- Alongside a paper-based patient management system
- Very clinical practice with area running specialist services including:
- Diabetic screening
- Dry eye clinics
- The practice has a very modern, open planned style throughout
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more, please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs