A highly established and renowned Independent Optical practice in Dundee currently have a rare opportunity for an Optometrist to join them on a full-time or Part-Time basis.
They have built up an envious reputation over the years within the community they serve as the opticians of choice in the area, with multiple generations of families coming to them for all their eyecare needs.
Working alongside a highly experienced and long standing team of qualified Optical professionals, you will join a practice where the number one priority is to maintain the highest of clinical standards to ensure all patients receive the best outcome for their eyesight.
The package on offer is genuinely marketing leading, with a negotiable basic salary, bonus, professional fees paid and support through further courses amongst more.
If you are a clinical Optometrist who is keen to join a practice with a friendly and relaxed work environment, working with the latest testing equipment in a boutique practice then this could be the role for you.
- Full or Part-Time role (minimum 3 days a week)
- Working hours of 9am-5:30pm
- Potential to cover different practice sites around Dundee which can be discussed with the candidate
- There is a focus on providing value through a tailored and bespoke service, using highly professional, qualified staff and by providing the latest testing equipment to practice staff to ensure that all patients receive the best outcome
- The practice is open plan with a phenomenal range of designer eyewear for the patient to choose from once they have had their eye test
- Offer corporate eyecare with a significant private patient base alongside NHS patients
- Strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction
- Focus in on building long-term relationships and custom rather than a quick sale
Package and Benefits
- Fully negotiable salary depending on experience up to circa 45000+
- Bonus based upon practice performance and not individual conversions
- 5 weeks holiday + 9 for bank holidays (practice is shut bank holidays and Sundays)
- Most professional fees paid for
- Multiple options for progression/development including further clinical courses that can be paid for by the practice
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- All levels of experience considered as practice in genuinely supportive and offer excellent on-boarding/induction to all new starters
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs