Mobile Dispensing Optician J142889
We are currently working on a rare and exciting role for a Dispensing Optician to join an independent Opticians in a mobile role to work multi-site between practice sites in Berkshire.
You will be based out of high-end boutique practices, providing dispensing cover and assistance where required in practices that may have holidays to cover or have a particularly busy testing day for example.
Your schedule will be well-planned out in advance and all travel is paid for by the company through the medium of a company car which is fully expensed including fuel.
The Opticians have accrued an enviable reputation as the opticians of choice in the region by performing to the highest standards of patient care and offering an unparalleled range of designer eye wear.
As part of their team you will be expected to bring exceptional patient care and a passion for everything optical to the practice where every patient is treated on a bespoke basis.
This is an exciting role where you will have great variety in your day-day activities, while applications from more experienced Dispensing Opticians interested in Management are also welcome.
On offer is a generous basic salary which is negotiable depending upon experience, rewarding bonus scheme, private healthcare and company car amongst more.
- Mobile role working across practice sites within Berkshire with some flexibility to travel further as required
- Working Monday to Saturday with a day off in the midweek
- Potential for flexibility with regards to weekend working, including 1 in so many off
- 9am-5:30pm role with no evenings, sundays or bank holidays
- Patient centric practice with a key focus on service and local reputation
- Fantastic range of frames and lenses to cater to a diverse patient base
- Every patient is given a bespoke service where you will have flexibility and time to properly dispense to all customers
- Significant proportion of business customers through corporate eyecare schemes
Package and Benefits
- Negotiable salary dependent upon experience
- One of the best bonus schemes within Optics rewarding you for your hard work
- Company car and expenses paid
- Private healthcare, pension scheme and death in service cover
- Flexibility regarding weekend work
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays with no evening work
- Multiple avenues for career development can be supported and opportunity for a management role
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the GOC as a Dispensing Optician
- Right to work in the United Kingdom
- All levels of experience considered as employer is very supportive with a bespoke induction program
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs