Dispensing Optician/Assistant Manager J144857
6 days left
- Full Time
An exceptional opportunity has just become available for a Dispensing Optician to join a well-established and renowned independent practice in an Assistant Managers role based near Misterton on a full-time basis.
The priority is to deliver exceptional customer service within a practice that is highly regarded by the community it serves, maintaining high standards to continue their ongoing success and being a senior figure on the shop floor.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Dispensing Optician who is keen to take on additional responsibilities and diversify their experience, as this is a role multifaceted role where you will dispensing alongside assisting the management the practice, including getting involved in stock purchasing and procurement.
Working jointly with the business owner to develop the business, you will became a key figure within the practice which values its employees welfare and presents an exceptional workplace.
On offer is a market leading package where you will receive a strong basic salary, professional fees paid, 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays amongst more.
- Rare opportunity to enter as an Assistant Manager with a well-established and reputable independent practice
- Exciting role where you will be involved in stock ordering/procurement including high-end, niche eye-wear and lenses
- Working as a senior colleague within the practice and taking key decisions where required alongside the practice owner
- Diverse products including niche, independent frames not offered in the high street and quality lenses to cater to a loyal patient base
- Excellent work-life balance with one week working Monday-Saturday where only half a day is required on the weekend, while the next you will only be working Tuesday-Friday in a short, 4-day week
- Friendly and well-established independent practice with low staff turnover
Package and Benefits
- Negotiable basic salary up to circa 28000+ depending upon experience
- All professional fees paid if qualified
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days total)
- Alternative weekend working with only half a day required the weekends you do work
- CET provided
- Excellent long-term career prospect
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Dispensing Optician registered with the GOC
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs