We have a superb new urgent requirement for part-time or potentially full time Optometrist to join a busy highly established team in the heart of Harrogate.
The practice offers state of the art facilities including an OCT, excellent support and possible quick route to a senior position for the right ambitious candidate.
- 2-5 days all considered with general working 8.30/9am - 5.30/6pm
- Some weekend days will be requested but the flexibility is there to allow some weekends off in full
- The practice boasts a state of the art working environment, and have invested in modern equipment including an OCT and phoropters if preferred by the Optometrist
- Busy practice which is in the town centre and it is performing fantastically, offering excellent job securityat this unsettling time
- Flexible testing times of 25 - 30 minutes currently due to Covid but generally requested to operate at 20 minutes once restrictions are lifted
- The front of house team offer a high level of support with many being very experienced and qualified Dispensing Opticians
- This role is geared towards job satisfaction and you would get this in spades compared to some other companies you could work for
- The business is growing and expanding, and as such offers numerous opportunities for progression, both clinically and commercially, including immediate access to a Lead Optom role if of interest which would enable access to 50k basic salary
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Basic salary up to 50k with addition bonuses to be reintroduced post Covid just asap
- Superb professional training programme and CPD provided
- Recognition of excellence and rewards staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
- Diverse benefits package which is tailored to your requirements
- Opportunity to work with latest testing facilities including OCT
- Diverse loyal client base and great surroundings situated in beautiful market town of Harrogate
- Option to contribute to enhanced clinical services
- Excellent team of quality minded professionals who enjoy regular social outings out of work
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom and be registered with the GOC
- Open to all levels of experience and happy to consider taking on newly qualified or pre-registration Optometrists
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our Optometry team on 01423 813452 or email us at email@example.com
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs