Part-time Independent Optometrist J150277
We are currently working in partnership with a well-established and friendly independent Opticians based near Greenwich are currently looking for an Optometrist to join their experienced team on a part-time basis.
This is a flexible role working 2-3 days in the midweek and half a day on Saturdays where the days during the week can be tailored to your schedule, while there is an option for differing working weeks such as 2.5 days one week and 3.5 days the next.
The practice has a superb reputation in the area accrued through its many years of exceptional patient care and service, where test times are up to circa 45 minutes and you will be working with cutting edge testing equipment including OCT & Optomap.
You will work closely alongside the practice owner who is an Optometrist, alongside a highly experienced and friendly team which has exceptionally low staff turnover.
If you are looking for a superb, relaxed part-time Optometrist role this is a fantastic option for you to consider.
- Part-time position working 2.5-3.5 days a week
- Flexible mid weekdays with half a day Saturday available
- 9am-5:30pm working hours and while Saturday finish at 1pm
- Test times up to 45 minutes
- Experienced and long-standing staff working in the practice, all with circa 10 years+ tenure
- They use a paperless patient management systems and state of the art testing equipment including OCT and Optomap
- Maintain the practices excellent reputation through exceptional patient care
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary ranging from circa 45000 - 55000 pro-rata (depending upon experience)
- GOC, college and AOP fees paid
- 5 weeks holiday + bank (pro-rata)
- Pension scheme
- Early finish Saturday
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
- Minimum of 3 years' experience post-qualification
- MECS Accredited
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs